China is a country with a time-honored civilization and a land of ceremony and decorum. In China, tea is always served when guests come to visit. As an important medium of etiquette, tea plays a significant role in Chinese interpersonal relationships. Knowing the tea etiquette, being polite and showing respect when drinking tea in Chinese teahouse can not only reflect your good self-cultivation, but also bring you the pleasantness and peacefulness from tea.
More people drink tea and it becomes a fashion in nowadays. Because drinking tea offers numerous benefits to our body and spirit.
It refreshes the mind, clears heat within the human body and helps people lose weight. As you add a cup of tea to your daily routine, please check the following tips which help you reap the maximum health benefits.
Chinese tea has been used for thousands of years to not only offer drinkers a tasty hot/cold beverage, but to help them achieve a healthier body as well. Researchers over the years have found that tea has the ability to help in the natural healthy function of the body through active ingredients such as ECGC and polyphenols.
China is the home country of tea. Tea culture is an important part of Chinese traditional culture. Chinese tea and culture is famous around the world. Chinese tea culture usually refers to the following aspects:
Nixing pottery is a bright pearl in the treasure house of human culture and art. In the process of collection, if it is affected by natural or man-made factors, it will be damaged in varying degrees. So, in order to protect these precious collections, here are some suggestions for you:
1. Thoroughly clean the inside and outside of the pot. No matter the it is a new or old, it should be totally cleaned up the wax, oil, dirt, etc. of the pot body before the process of maintenance.
2. Avoid sticking to greasy dirt. It must be cleaned immediately after being touched, otherwise the soil can not absorb the tea water and leave all traces of oil.
3. The more times you brew cups of tea, the more bright of the Nixing handicrafts’ surfaces. When the soil is absorbed to a certain extent, it passes through the kettle and shines like a jade.
4. Rub and brush should be moderate. Use the soft little brush to wipe the remain tea inside the teapots after watering the surface of the teapot. But do not continually wipe.
5. Clean up after use. Clean out the teapot to prevent the peculiar smell and the rearrangement.
6. Let the kettle have time to rest. After you use the teapot for a period of time, the teapot needs a rest, so that the soil can be completely dried naturally, and can be absorbed more when used., so that the soil can be dried naturally and thoroughly, and then it can be absorbed more when used.
According to the steps of maintaining a nixing teapot, the brightness can be durable. It won't fade and do not afraid of people hand touch.
In 1915, Qinzhou nixing pottery works won the gold medal at the San Francisco International Expo of United State, and is listed as one of the four famous ceramics in china. Over the past hundred years, many international and national awards have been won. Nixing pottery products are exported to Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, America and Hong Kong and Taiwan and other more than 30 countries and regions.