Usage of the New Nixing Pottery Teapot
1. Separate the pot body from the lid, Then place them in a clean container which is filled with clean water. The container should be large enough to cover the whole pot.
2. Put some tea into the container at the same time, then cook it slowly on a small fire. Watch out for collision between kettle and lid or container.
3. Cook slowly for about 1 hour, then remove the source of the fire. Let the kettle slowly cool down in the water covered container, and lay it aside for 1 day.
4. The next day, you can take out the pot, pour the sediment from the pot, and rinse it with water. Repeat the above 1-3 steps at once.
5. Take out the kettle and wash it with hot water in the next day. After that, the air wholes of the pot have opened and it is ready for use.
Last simple method of using:
- Boiling the fresh boiled water into the teapot and lay aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Boiling the fresh boiled water into the teapot agin, put 1 teaspoon of tea into it and soak for 5-10 minutes. Then pour away the water in the kettle.
- Now you can start using your new teapot.